The duration of a presentation slot is 20 minutes. You will have 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 5 minutes for questions from the audience.
A projector & computer (MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
Presentation files must be uploaded to the PC at the slide desk during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to bring a .ppt or .pptx or PDF-version of their presentation.
Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the session chair.
Authors are expected to attend the poster session as scheduled in the program.
The recommended format is A0 portrait: 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm (33.1 in x 46.8 in).
Posters will be put on the first day of the conference by the registration staff and removed at the end of the conference. Posters should be handed over to the staff at the registration desk at the participant registration.
- Odour sampling: headspace analysis, dynamic sampling, pre-concentration and storage
- Chemical sensors and biosensors
- Electronic noses, electronic tongues
- Analytical methods for odour/aroma evaluation
- Data analysis: signal processing, machine learning and chemometrics
- Applications: healthcare, industrial, environmental, air quality, food
- IoT and sensors
- Sensors for terrestrial and aerial robots
- Odour and gustatory perception and olfactory display
- Bioengineering: cell-based olfactory sensors, receptor-based sensors, bio-inspired algorithms